- Cut CPVC pipe in right angles chamfer outside at 15° angle and
smoothen rough edges
- Insert pipe in the fitting and mark depth.? Thoroughly clean both
surfaces using Acetone solvent and tissue paper
- Stir the adhesive well before application
- Apply a uniform layer of adhesive in an axial direction using a
brush with a thin layer on the fitting and thicker layer on the pipe
- Put the parts together within 4 minutes (at 23°C) without turning and
hold them firmly for a few seconds
- Wipe off excess adhesive immediately
- Allow the assembled joint to settle for 5 minutes (15 min. if temp.
is below 10°C)
- For better results, use assembled pipe after one hour
- After full curing, allow free flow of water through the pipe for a
few minutes to rinse it before use.
12 months in unopened packaging in a dry and cool
storage place, at a temperature 30°C or below. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Do not thin.